Lancaster in Fairfield County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Lancaster Methodist Camp Ground Historic District
National Register of Historic Places
by the National Park Service,
U.S. Dept. of the Interior,
Sept. 10, 1987 in recognition of its
historical and architectural significance.
Originated at Logan 1872;
moved to Carroll 1874;
located at Lancaster 1878.
Dedicated August 14, 1988
Erected 1988 by Lancaster Campground Association.
Location. 39° 43.635′ N, 82° 38.312′ W. Marker is in Lancaster, Ohio, in Fairfield County. Marker is on Elmwood Drive near West Fair Avenue, on the right when traveling north. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Lancaster OH 43130, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 3 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. 166th Infantry 42nd Division World War Memorial (approx. 1.8 miles away); Civil War Union Soldiers Memorial (approx. 1.9 miles away); Pioneer Log House (approx. 2 miles away); Liberty Township No. 6 School (approx. 2 miles away); C & O Depot at Carroll, Ohio Dumontville General Store (approx. 2.1 miles away); Lancaster’s Richard Outcault (approx. 2.1 miles away); Saint Peter's Lutheran Church (approx. 2.1 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Lancaster.
Also see . . . Lancaster Camp Ground. (Submitted on February 21, 2012, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania.)
Categories. • Churches & Religion • Communications • Education • Man-Made Features •
More. Search the internet for Lancaster Methodist Camp Ground Historic District.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on February 21, 2012, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 380 times since then and 20 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on February 21, 2012, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania.