Lewisville in Forsyth County, North Carolina — The American South (South Atlantic)
Charles L. Spaugh House
Erected 2007 by Lewisville Historical Society.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Industry & Commerce • Man-Made Features. A significant historical year for this entry is 1931.
Location. 36° 5.65′ N, 80° 25.63′ W. Marker is in Lewisville, North Carolina, in Forsyth County. Marker is on Shallowford Road, 0.1 miles east of Williams Road, on the left when traveling east. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Lewisville NC 27023, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Site of Sunny Acres (within shouting distance of this marker); Methodist Church Parsonage (approx. 0.2 miles away); Great Philadelphia Wagon Road (approx. 0.3 miles away); "Battle Cross"POW-MIA Memorial (approx. 0.4 miles away); Lewis C. Laugenour House (approx. 0.4 miles away); Site of Lewisville Academy (approx. 0.4 miles away); Lewisville Baptist Church (approx. half a mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Lewisville.
Credits. This page was last revised on May 5, 2021. It was originally submitted on February 27, 2012, by Michael C. Wilcox of Winston-Salem, North Carolina. This page has been viewed 620 times since then and 34 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. submitted on February 27, 2012, by Michael C. Wilcox of Winston-Salem, North Carolina. • Craig Swain was the editor who published this page.