Rockport in Aransas County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Woman’s Club of Aransas County Building
Marker is property of the State of Texas
Erected 2009 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 15786.)
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Fraternal or Sororal Organizations • Women. A significant historical month for this entry is March 1948.
Location. 28° 1.56′ N, 97° 2.997′ W. Marker is in Rockport, Texas, in Aransas County. Marker is at the intersection of Broadway Street (Loop Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1104 E Concho St, Rockport TX 78382, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Rockport’s Seafood Industry (within shouting distance of this marker); Fulton-Bruhl House (within shouting distance of this marker); Hoopes-Smith House (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); Aransas County Veterans Memorial (about 500 feet away); Bracht House (about 600 feet away); First National Bank of Rockport (about 600 feet away); Rockport’s Harbor (about 700 feet away); Richard Henry Wood House (about 700 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Rockport.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on March 16, 2012. This page has been viewed 645 times since then and 35 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on March 16, 2012. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.