Rockport in Aransas County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
(June 14, 1886–November 29, 1973)
Erected 1990 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 1041.)
Location. 28° 2.148′ N, 97° 2.527′ W. Marker is in Rockport, Texas, in Aransas County. Marker is on Broadway Street north of Rath Street (Business Texas Highway 35), on the right when traveling north. Located in a small parking area on Aransas Bay. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: Broadway Street, Rockport TX 78382, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Aransas County (approx. half a mile away); Rockport The Big Blue Crab (approx. 0.7 miles away); Baldwin-Brundrett House (approx. 0.7 miles away); Rockport Cemetery (approx. 0.7 miles away); First National Bank of Rockport (approx. 0.7 miles away); Rockport’s Harbor (approx. ¾ mile away); First Baptist Church of Rockport (approx. ¾ mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Rockport.
Related marker. Click here for another marker that is related to this marker.
Also see . . . Connie Hagar: Her life and contributions. (Submitted on March 20, 2012.)
Categories. • Animals • Environment •
More. Search the internet for Connie Hagar.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on March 19, 2012. This page has been viewed 744 times since then and 4 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on March 19, 2012. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.