West Mead Township in Crawford County, Pennsylvania — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Bishop James M. Thoburn
Erected 1946 by Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission.
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Cemeteries & Burial Sites • Churches & Religion. In addition, it is included in the Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission series list. A significant historical year for this entry is 1859.
Location. 41° 38.626′ N, 80° 7.887′ W. Marker is in West Mead Township, Pennsylvania, in Crawford County. Marker is on Hickory Street (Pennsylvania Route 77) 0.4 miles north of Washington Street (Pennsylvania Route 27), on the right when traveling south. Located at Greendale Cemetery. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Meadville PA 16335, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within one mile of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Hillcrest (approx. half a mile away); Allegheny College (approx. 0.8 miles away); M60A1 (approx. 0.9 miles away); Baldwin HouseBirthplace of the Direct Primary (approx. one mile away); Company "A" 211th Regiment, Pennsylvania Volunteers (approx. one mile away); Erected May 12, 1888 (approx. one mile away); Dedicated to All Veterans… (approx. one mile away).
Credits. This page was last revised on December 26, 2020. It was originally submitted on May 4, 2012, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 410 times since then and 9 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on May 4, 2012, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.