Jacksonport in Door County, Wisconsin — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
The Episcopal Church of the Holy Nativity
Erected 2008 by Wisconsin Historical Society. (Marker Number 521.)
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Cemeteries & Burial Sites • Churches & ReligionWisconsin Historical Society series list. A significant historical month for this entry is July 1869.
Location. 44° 58.842′ N, 87° 11.68′ W. Marker is in Jacksonport, Wisconsin, in Door County. Marker is on County Route V, 0.2 miles west of County Road A, on the right when traveling west. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 3434 County V, Egg Harbor WI 54209, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 3 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Erskine Root Cellar (approx. half a mile away); St. Michael the Archangel (approx. half a mile away); Town of Jacksonport (approx. half a mile away); Reynolds' Pier (approx. 0.6 miles away); Anchor & Capstan (approx. 0.6 miles away); Jacksonport United Methodist Church (approx. 0.6 miles away); Halfway to the North Pole (approx. 2.1 miles away); Zion Evangelical Lutheran Church (approx. 2.6 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Jacksonport.
Credits. This page was last revised on December 6, 2020. It was originally submitted on September 6, 2012, by Melinda Roberts of De Pere, United States. This page has been viewed 497 times since then and 23 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on September 6, 2012, by Melinda Roberts of De Pere, United States. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.