Elkhart in Elkhart County, Indiana — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Development of Diagnostic Test Strips
Elkhart, Indiana - 1956
Erected 2010 by Saint Joseph Valley Section of the American Chemical Society.
Location. 41° 41.581′ N, 85° 58.437′ W. Marker is in Elkhart, Indiana, in Elkhart County. Marker is at the intersection of E. Beardsley Ave and Grove St, on the right when traveling east on E. Beardsley Ave. Marker Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Elkhart IN 46514, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Ruthmere (within shouting distance of this marker); Main St. Memorial Bridge (about 600 feet away, measured in a direct line); Island Park (about 700 feet away); The Havilah Beardsley House (about 700 feet away); Elkhart River Wharves (approx. 0.2 miles away); The Rivers for Recreation (approx. 0.2 miles away); The Rivers and the Native Americans (approx. ¼ mile away); Havilah Beardsley (approx. ¼ mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Elkhart.
More about this marker. The marker identifies itself as a National Historic Chemical Landmark of the American Chemical Society.
Topics. This marker is included in this topic list: Science & Medicine
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on April 21, 2013, by Duane Hall of Abilene, Texas. This page has been viewed 450 times since then and 2 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on April 21, 2013, by Duane Hall of Abilene, Texas. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.