Marianna in Jackson County, Florida — The American South (South Atlantic)
The Woman's Club
Erected 1979 by Jackson County Historical Commission.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Notable Buildings • Women. A significant historical year for this entry is 1864.
Location. 30° 46.566′ N, 85° 13.737′ W. Marker is in Marianna, Florida, in Jackson County. Marker is at the intersection of Caledonia Street and Clinton Street Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 2902 Caledonia Steet, Marianna FL 32446, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. First United Methodist Church (within shouting distance of this marker); Dekle-Brunner House (about 600 feet away, measured in a direct line); Cavalry Fight in Downtown Marianna (about 700 feet away); First Presbyterian Church (about 700 feet away); Site of the Battle of Marianna (approx. 0.2 miles away); Lewis-Wykoff House (approx. 0.2 miles away); St. Luke's Churchyard (approx. 0.2 miles away); Battle of Marianna (approx. 0.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Marianna.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on August 11, 2013, by Tim Fillmon of Webster, Florida. This page has been viewed 473 times since then and 33 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on August 11, 2013, by Tim Fillmon of Webster, Florida. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.