Elkhart in Elkhart County, Indiana — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Village of Pulaski
Erected by Elkhart Historical Society.
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Roads & Vehicles • Settlements & Settlers. In addition, it is included in the Postal Mail and Philately 📭 series list. A significant historical year for this entry is 1829.
Location. 41° 41.589′ N, 85° 58.155′ W. Marker is in Elkhart, Indiana, in Elkhart County. Marker is on E. Beardsley Avenue east of Montessori Drive, on the right when traveling east. Marker is located at entrance to Pulaski Park. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Elkhart IN 46514, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. The Rivers and the Native Americans (about 500 feet away, measured in a direct line); The Rivers for Recreation (approx. 0.2 miles away); The Rivers for Industry (approx. 0.2 miles away); Island Park (approx. Ruthmere (approx. 0.2 miles away); Development of Diagnostic Test Strips (approx. ¼ mile away); C.G. Conn Company (approx. 0.3 miles away); Elkhart River Wharves (approx. 0.3 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Elkhart.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on October 26, 2013, by Duane Hall of Abilene, Texas. This page has been viewed 443 times since then and 5 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on October 26, 2013, by Duane Hall of Abilene, Texas.