Caddo in Bryan County, Oklahoma — The American South (West South Central)
Built by Woodmen of the World, this site has served businesses as well as Caddo schools as a classroom. One of its most famous occupants was John L. "Judge" Boland, opening a law office in 1910. He served as city attorney and a civic leader until his death in 1969.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Education • Fraternal or Sororal Organizations • Government & Politics • Man-Made Features.
Location. 34° 7.531′ N, 96° 15.637′ W. Marker is in Caddo, Oklahoma, in Bryan County. Marker is on Buffalo Street (State Highway 22) west of Main Street, on the right when traveling east. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 123 Buffalo Street, Caddo OK 74729, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 6 other markers are within 11 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Craighead's 5 & 10 Store (within shouting distance of this marker); Cowboy Pink Williams (within shouting distance of this marker); Ben Siegel Building (within shouting distance of this marker); Hancock Building Nail's Crossing (approx. 7.4 miles away); Chahta Tamaha (approx. 10.6 miles away).
Also see . . . History of Caddo OK. (Submitted on May 4, 2014, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania.)
Credits. This page was last revised on October 31, 2019. It was originally submitted on May 4, 2014, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 462 times since then and 4 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on May 4, 2014, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania.