Clarence in Erie County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Clarence Town Park
Erected 1975 by Automobile Club of Western New York.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Charity & Public Work • Roads & Vehicles. A significant historical year for this entry is 1910.
Location. 42° 58.692′ N, 78° 35.968′ W. Marker is in Clarence, New York, in Erie County. Marker can be reached from Main Street (New York State Route 5) 0.2 miles west of Ransom Road. Marker is within Clarence Town Park on Cummings Road. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 10405 Main Street, Clarence NY 14031, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 3 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. In Memory of Our Comrades / In Grateful Memory (within shouting distance of this marker); Watchman's Flag Shanty, West Shore Railroad (about 600 feet away, measured in a direct line); Goodrich-Landow Log Cabin Town of Clarence - First Grist Mill in Erie County (approx. Ό mile away); Town of Clarence - Ransom's Grove (approx. 0.4 miles away); Niagara Frontier (approx. 1.8 miles away); Hull House (approx. 2.6 miles away); Clarence Center (approx. 2.8 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Clarence.
Also see . . . History - Automobile Club of Buffalo / Clarence Town Park Club House. Buffalo as an Architectural Museum. (Submitted on June 30, 2014, by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York.)
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on June 30, 2014, by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York. This page has been viewed 405 times since then and 78 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. submitted on June 30, 2014, by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.