Hales Corners in Milwaukee County, Wisconsin — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
St. Mary’s Church and Cemetery
Erected by Hales Corners Historical Society. (Marker Number 10.)
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Cemeteries & Burial Sites • Churches & Religion. A significant historical year for this entry is 1842.
Location. 42° 56.91′ N, 88° 1.913′ W. Marker is in Hales Corners, Wisconsin, in Milwaukee Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 9550 W Edgerton Ave, Hales Corners WI 53130, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Janesville Plank Road (approx. ¼ mile away); Wisconsin's Lime Industry (approx. half a mile away); Boyhood Home of Jeremiah Curtin (approx. 0.6 miles away); John Voight - Boerner Botanical Gardens Director, 1941-1979 (approx. ¾ mile away); Black Botanical Heritage: (approx. 0.9 miles away); Early 1900s Business District (approx. one mile away); Hales Corners – A Farm Village (approx. one mile away); The German Evangelical Church / Brach’s Animal Hospital (approx. 1.1 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Hales Corners.
Credits. This page was last revised on August 5, 2021. It was originally submitted on August 7, 2014, by Paul Fehrenbach of Germantown, Wisconsin. This page has been viewed 448 times since then and 23 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on August 7, 2014, by Paul Fehrenbach of Germantown, Wisconsin. • Al Wolf was the editor who published this page.