Fort Worth in Tarrant County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Erected 1986 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 2658.)
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Cemeteries & Burial Sites • Settlements & Settlers. A significant historical year for this entry is 1870.
Location. 32° 46.099′ N, 97° 12.106′ W. Marker is in Fort Worth, Texas, in Tarrant County. Marker can be reached from the intersection of John T White Road and Williams Road, on the right when traveling west. Marker is closer Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 7125 John T White Rd, Fort Worth TX 76120, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 5 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Harrison Cemetery (approx. 2.3 miles away); General Edward H. Tarrant (approx. 3.2 miles away); Judge Benjamin Franklin Barkley (approx. 3.8 miles away); Archibald Franklin Leonard (approx. 3.8 miles away); William Letchworth Hurst (approx. 3.9 miles away); Birdville Cemetery (approx. 3.9 miles away); Meadowbrook Methodist Church (approx. 4.2 miles away); Harper's Rest Cemetery (approx. 4.9 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Fort Worth.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on August 28, 2014, by QuesterMark of Fort Worth, Texas. This page has been viewed 438 times since then and 27 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on August 28, 2014, by QuesterMark of Fort Worth, Texas. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.