Fort Worth in Tarrant County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Erected 1982 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 2394.)
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Cemeteries & Burial Sites • Settlements & Settlers. A significant historical year for this entry is 1895.
Location. 32° 45.295′ N, 97° 9.963′ W. Marker is in Fort Worth, Texas, in Tarrant County. Marker is on Meadowbrook Drive, 0.2 miles south of Meadowbrook Boulevard, on the right when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Fort Worth TX 76120, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within Isham Cemetery (approx. 2.3 miles away); General Edward H. Tarrant (approx. 2˝ miles away); Booker T. Washington School (approx. 3.2 miles away); Site of Berachah Home and Cemetery (approx. 3.4 miles away); Arlington Post Office (approx. 3.6 miles away); Bankhead Highway Through Arlington (approx. 3.6 miles away); Houston Hitching Block (approx. 3.6 miles away); The City of Arlington (approx. 3.6 miles away).
Regarding Harrison Cemetery. Small plate on reverse of marker says, "In memory of Nannie Randol Clark"
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on August 28, 2014, by QuesterMark of Fort Worth, Texas. This page has been viewed 541 times since then and 34 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on August 28, 2014, by QuesterMark of Fort Worth, Texas. 3. submitted on August 30, 2014, by QuesterMark of Fort Worth, Texas. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.