Flagstaff in Coconino County, Arizona — The American Mountains (Southwest)
The Old Tractor
This 1945 Model H International Farmall, purchased by the Zanzucchi Family after World War II, was used to plow the "Fields" at the Flagstaff Dairy. The Flagstaff Dairy operated from 1904 thru 1979 and was located 3 miles west of Flagstaff on Old Route 66. It is now the home of Flagstaff Ranch Golf Club.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Agriculture • Roads & Vehicles.
Location. 35° 11.787′ N, 111° 39.268′ W. Marker is in Flagstaff, Arizona, in Coconino County. Marker is at the intersection of South Milton Road (Business Interstate 40) and West Tucson Avenue, on the right when traveling north on South Milton Road. Marker is located in the parking lot of Granny's Closet restaurant. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 218 South Milton Road, Flagstaff AZ 86001, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Walkway of Flags (approx. 0.2 miles away); The Navajo Code Talkers (approx. 0.2 miles away); Flagstaff (approx. ¼ mile away); Logging Wheels (approx. ¼ mile away); Methodist Episcopal ChurchTranscontinental Railroad Centennial (approx. 0.3 miles away); Railroad Depot (approx. 0.3 miles away); McMillan Building (approx. 0.3 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Flagstaff.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on November 9, 2014, by Kevin Craft of Bedford, Quebec. This page has been viewed 472 times since then and 46 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on November 9, 2014, by Kevin Craft of Bedford, Quebec. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page.