Diboll in Angelina County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Erected 1996 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 8718.)
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Cemeteries & Burial Sites • Churches & Religion • Education • Settlements & Settlers. A significant historical year for this entry is 1845.
Location. 31° 10.132′ N, 94° 43.184′ W. Marker is in Diboll, Texas, in Angelina County. Marker is on Prairie Grove Road (County Road 263) near Farm to Market Road 1818, on the left when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Diboll TX 75941, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within Diboll (approx. 3.9 miles away); Thomas Lewis Latane Temple (approx. 3.9 miles away); Old Diboll Library (approx. 4.1 miles away); First Methodist Church of Diboll (approx. 4.1 miles away); Emporia (approx. 4.2 miles away); Lindsey Springs Logging Camp (approx. 4.7 miles away); Burke Methodist Church (approx. 5.1 miles away); Ryan Chapel (approx. 5.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Diboll.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on November 12, 2010, by Steve Gustafson of Lufkin, Texas. This page has been viewed 1,288 times since then and 9 times this year. Last updated on November 23, 2014, by Robert Martin of Diboll, TX - Texas. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on November 12, 2010, by Steve Gustafson of Lufkin, Texas. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.