Nashville in Davidson County, Tennessee — The American South (East South Central)
Holy Trinity Episcopal Church
Erected 1968 by The Historical Commission of Metropolitan Nashville and Davidson County. (Marker Number 9.)
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Churches & Religion • War, US Civil. In addition, it is included in the Tennessee, The Historical Commission of Metropolitan Nashville and Davidson County series list. A significant historical month for this entry is May 1848.
Location. 36° 9.187′ N, 86° 46.533′ W. Marker is in Nashville, Tennessee, in Davidson County. Marker is at the intersection of 6th Avenue South and Lafayette Street, on the right when traveling south on 6th Avenue South. The church is at a crosspoint of Lafayette Street, 6th Avenue South, and Ewing Avenue. Touch for map. Marker Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Frank Maxwell Andrews (within shouting distance of this marker); William Driver (about 700 feet away, measured in a direct line); Immaculate Mother Academy (about 700 feet away); Nettie Napier Day Home Club (approx. 0.2 miles away); Nashville Plow Works (approx. 0.2 miles away); The Nashville Brewery (approx. ¼ mile away); Captain Ryman's Home (approx. 0.3 miles away); Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church (approx. 0.4 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Nashville.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on December 22, 2008, by Jeff Tanner of Nashville, Tennessee. This page has been viewed 2,199 times since then and 6 times this year. Last updated on March 13, 2015, by J. Makali Bruton of Querétaro, Mexico. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. submitted on December 22, 2008, by Jeff Tanner of Nashville, Tennessee. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.