Dover in Tuscarawas County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Erected 2012 by 51st Ohio Volunteer Infantry, Co. B., Inc. Ohio Historical Society. (Marker Number 23-79.)
Location. 40° 30.824′ N, 81° 28.322′ W. Marker is in Dover, Ohio, in Tuscarawas County. Marker is at the intersection of South Tuscarawas Avenue and Washington Street, on the right when traveling north on South Tuscarawas Avenue. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Dover OH 44622, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. The Ohio and Erie Canal / Canal Dover Toll House The Cascade and Hardesty Mills / The Ohio-Erie Canal and Industry in Dover (approx. 0.4 miles away); Jeremiah E. Reeves / The J.E. Reeves Victorian Home (approx. half a mile away); Reeves Steel World War II Memorial (approx. half a mile away); Dover Concert Band, 1924 (approx. 0.6 miles away); Christian Deardorff (approx. 0.6 miles away); W. W. Scott, 1891 (approx. 0.7 miles away); Dover Public Library (approx. 0.9 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Dover.
Categories. • War, US Civil •
More. Search the internet for Camp Meigs.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on March 16, 2015, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 346 times since then and 37 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on March 16, 2015, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.