Meadville in Crawford County, Pennsylvania — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Meadville Market House
Erected 1997 by Erected by the Crawford County Historical Society – Donated by Sunrise Kiwanis.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Agriculture • Industry & Commerce. A significant historical year for this entry is 1870.
Location. 41° 38.324′ N, 80° 9.213′ W. Marker is in Meadville, Pennsylvania, in Crawford County. Marker is on 900-902 Market Street, on the left when traveling north. Marker is in front of the Market House between the streets of W. Cherry and Chestnut. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Meadville PA 16335, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Meadville Woolen Mills (a few steps from this marker); The Kepler Hotel (within shouting distance of this marker); Meridian Building (within shouting distance of this marker); The Market House Plaza Chestnut St. Bridge (within shouting distance of this marker); The Shryock Store (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Roddy Law Office (about 300 feet away); Historic District (about 300 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Meadville.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on July 10, 2015, by Forest McDermott of Masontown, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 366 times since then and 2 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on July 10, 2015, by Forest McDermott of Masontown, Pennsylvania. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.