St. Francisville in West Feliciana Parish, Louisiana — The American South (West South Central)
Erected by Mr. & Mrs Ross G. Munson.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Industry & Commerce • Settlements & Settlers • Waterways & Vessels. A significant historical year for this entry is 1790.
Location. 30° 46.475′ N, 91° 23.349′ W. Marker is in St. Francisville, Louisiana, in West Feliciana Parish. Marker is at the intersection of Ferdinand Street (Parish Route 1258) and Royal Street, on the right when traveling west on Ferdinand Street. Located near entrance to Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Church. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Saint Francisville LA 70775, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Old Burying Ground (about 600 feet away, measured in a direct line); Our Caboose (about 700 feet away); West Feliciana Railroad (about 700 feet away); The Historic West Feliciana Railroad (about 800 feet away); The "St. Francisville Democrat"Bayou Sara Depot (approx. 0.2 miles away); Propinquity (approx. 0.2 miles away); Courthouse (approx. 0.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in St. Francisville.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on July 16, 2015. This page has been viewed 431 times since then and 14 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on July 16, 2015. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.