Lockport in Lafourche Parish, Louisiana — The American South (West South Central)
Holy Savior Cemetery
Erected 2000 by Lafourche Heritage Society.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Cemeteries & Burial Sites. A significant historical year for this entry is 1850.
Location. 29° 38.683′ N, 90° 32.072′ W. Marker is in Lockport, Louisiana, in Lafourche Parish. Marker can be reached from the intersection of Church Street and Francis Street, on the right when traveling east. Located behind the church building at the cemetery gates. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Lockport LA 70374, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 10 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Lockport (approx. 0.3 miles away); Bouverans Plantation House (approx. 1.8 miles away); Clotilda Plantation (approx. 1.9 miles away); First American Casualty Of WW IIVacherie-Gheens (approx. 4.9 miles away); St. Mary's Nativity Church (approx. 8.3 miles away); St. Mary's Cemetery (approx. 8.4 miles away); Residence Plantation (approx. 9.9 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Lockport.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on July 24, 2015. This page has been viewed 350 times since then and 32 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on July 24, 2015. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.