Coltons Point in St. Mary's County, Maryland — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
St. Clements Manor
— 11,400 acres —
Erected by National Society of the Descendants of Lords of the Maryland Manors.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Colonial Era • Settlements & Settlers. A significant historical year for this entry is 1639.
Location. 38° 13.477′ N, 76° 45.017′ W. Marker is in Coltons Point, Maryland, in St. Mary's County. Marker is on Point Breeze Road, 0.2 miles east of Colton Point Road (Maryland Route 242), on the left when traveling east. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Coltons Point MD 20626, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Saint Clement’s Island (a few steps from this marker); The Black Diamond Incident (a few steps from this marker); Mother of Light Shrine (within shouting distance of this marker); Dory Boats (within shouting distance of this marker); Journey to an Island (within With Great Emotion of Soul (within shouting distance of this marker); St. Clement's Island Museum (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Charlotte Hall School (about 300 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Coltons Point.
Credits. This page was last revised on November 22, 2019. It was originally submitted on July 15, 2008, by Tom Fuchs of Greenbelt, Maryland. This page has been viewed 2,044 times since then and 225 times this year. Photos: 1. submitted on July 22, 2008, by Tom Fuchs of Greenbelt, Maryland. 2. submitted on September 4, 2009, by F. Robby of Baltimore, Maryland.