Delray Beach in Palm Beach County, Florida — The American South (South Atlantic)
Orange Grove House of Refuge No. 3
Erected 1967 by The Jonathan Dickinson Chapter National Society, Daughters of the American Revolution in Cooperation with The Florida Historical Society and the Florida Board of Parks and Historic Memorials. (Marker Number F-148.)
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Notable Buildings. In addition, it is included in the Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) series list. A significant historical year for this entry is 1876.
Location. 26° 27.87′ N, 80° 3.467′ W. Marker is in Delray Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Delray Beach FL 33483, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Delray Beach Hotel (within shouting distance of this marker); First Presbyterian Church Fellowship Hall (approx. 0.3 miles away); J. B. Evans House (approx. 0.4 miles away); Atlantic Avenue Crossing (approx. half a mile away); Marina Historic District (approx. half a mile away); Beach Dedication (approx. 0.6 miles away); Nassau Park Historic District (approx. 0.6 miles away); a different marker also named Marina Historic District (approx. 0.7 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Delray Beach.
Credits. This page was last revised on August 17, 2016. It was originally submitted on August 15, 2016, by Tim Fillmon of Webster, Florida. This page has been viewed 392 times since then and 67 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on August 15, 2016, by Tim Fillmon of Webster, Florida. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.