Kaufman in Kaufman County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Established Ca. 1850
Historic Texas Cemetery - 2007
Erected 2007 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 16775.)
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Cemeteries & Burial Sites.
Location. 32° 34.87′ N, 96° 4.973′ W. Marker is in Kaufman, Texas, in Kaufman County. Marker can be reached from County Route 199A 0.7 miles east of County Route 119, on the right when traveling east. Marker is in the middle of the cemetery. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Kaufman TX 75142, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 10 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Locust Grove (approx. 4.6 miles away); Morrow Chapel Cemetery (approx. 5˝ miles away); Capt. Israel Spikes (approx. 5.8 miles away); Fox Cemetery (approx. 5.8 miles away); Prairieville (approx. 7.1 miles away); Capt. Edward Thomas Broughton and the Johnson Guards (approx. 7.1 miles away); Methodist Church, 1844 Lone Oak Cemetery (approx. 9.4 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Kaufman.
Credits. This page was last revised on August 22, 2016. It was originally submitted on August 21, 2016, by Rheba Bybee of Seagoville, Texas. This page has been viewed 217 times since then and 10 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on August 21, 2016, by Rheba Bybee of Seagoville, Texas. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.