Kaufman in Kaufman County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Morrow Chapel Cemetery
Erected 1981 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 8537.)
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Cemeteries & Burial Sites.
Location. 32° 34.46′ N, 96° 10.564′ W. Marker is in Kaufman, Texas, in Kaufman County. Marker can be reached from the intersection of Farm to Market Road 2515 and Texas Highway 243, on the left when traveling north. Marker is located is the center back of the cemetery. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Kaufman TX 75142, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other Capt. Israel Spikes (approx. 2.4 miles away); Fox Cemetery (approx. 2.4 miles away); Cedarvale Cemetery (approx. 5˝ miles away); Locust Grove (approx. 6.2 miles away); Lone Oak Cemetery (approx. 6˝ miles away); Methodist Church, 1844 (approx. 6.9 miles away); Covenant United Presbyterian Church (approx. 7.7 miles away); First Baptist Church of Kaufman (approx. 7.8 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Kaufman.
Credits. This page was last revised on August 30, 2016. It was originally submitted on August 27, 2016, by Rheba Bybee of Seagoville, Texas. This page has been viewed 238 times since then and 7 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on August 27, 2016, by Rheba Bybee of Seagoville, Texas. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.