Terrell in Kaufman County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Erected 1991 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 8531.)
Location. 32° 44.597′ N, 96° 20.15′ W. Marker is in Terrell, Texas, in Kaufman County. Marker can be reached from County Road 237A 0.4 miles east of Farm to Market Road 1392, on the left when traveling east. Cemetery is behind a locked gate. You must walk 783 feet from the gate to the marker. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 5620 Country Road 237A, Terrell TX 75160, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 3 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies Texas Midland Railroad (approx. 2.3 miles away); Frank Reaugh (approx. 2.6 miles away); First Presbyterian Church of Terrell (approx. 2.7 miles away); Robert A. Terrell (approx. 2.7 miles away); Oakland Memorial Park (approx. 2.7 miles away); John H. Corley Home (approx. 2.8 miles away); The R. L. Warren House (approx. 2.9 miles away); Walter P. and Meck Allen House (approx. 2.9 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Terrell.
Categories. • Cemeteries & Burial Sites • Railroads & Streetcars • Settlements & Settlers •
More. Search the internet for Lawrence Cemetery.
Credits. This page was last revised on September 12, 2016. This page originally submitted on September 9, 2016, by Rheba Bybee of Seagoville, Texas. This page has been viewed 214 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on September 9, 2016, by Rheba Bybee of Seagoville, Texas. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.