Livonia in Wayne County, Michigan — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Erected by Michigan Historical Commission. (Marker Number L36.)
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Cemeteries & Burial Sites. In addition, it is included in the Michigan Historical Commission series list. A significant historical date for this entry is October 23, 1832.
Location. 42° 21.453′ N, 83° 23.955′ W. Marker is in Livonia, Michigan, in Wayne County. Marker is on Ann Arbor Trail, 0.1 miles east of Grandon Street. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Livonia MI 48150, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Newburg Methodist Church (approx. Ό mile away); Chief Tonquish Burial SiteNewburgh Mill (approx. 0.9 miles away); "Learning by Doing" (approx. 1½ miles away); Nankin Millers House (approx. 1.6 miles away); Nankin Mills (approx. 1.6 miles away); a different marker also named Nankin Mills (approx. 1.6 miles away); George A. Custer U.S. Army Reserve Center (approx. 1.8 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Livonia.
Credits. This page was last revised on October 26, 2016. It was originally submitted on October 26, 2016, by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan. This page has been viewed 359 times since then and 60 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on October 26, 2016, by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan.