Batavia in Clermont County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Anderson State Road 1804
Erected 2003 by Clermont County BiCentennial Commission.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Roads & Vehicles.
Location. Marker has been reported missing. It was located near 39° 5.955′ N, 84° 15.458′ W. Marker was in Batavia, Ohio, in Clermont County. Marker was on Tealtown Road near Tealtown Road, in the median. marker wass in the median of the Exxon Station parking lot. Touch for map. Marker was at or near this postal address: 1006 Old State Route 74, Batavia OH 45103, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 5 miles of this location, measured as the Lake Allyn Site (approx. 2.3 miles away); Mt. Moriah Veterans Memorial (approx. 2.8 miles away); Tri-State Warbird Museum (approx. 2.8 miles away); Mt. Moriah Cemetery (approx. 2.8 miles away); Mt. Moriah (approx. 2.8 miles away); Stonelick Covered Bridge (approx. 4.4 miles away); Henry Clark Corbin (approx. 5.1 miles away); Milford GAR Veterans Memorial (approx. 5.1 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Batavia.
Credits. This page was last revised on November 10, 2016. It was originally submitted on November 9, 2016, by Rev. Ronald Irick of West Liberty, Ohio. This page has been viewed 243 times since then and 10 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on November 9, 2016, by Rev. Ronald Irick of West Liberty, Ohio. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.