Livingston in Polk County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Early Indian Trails
Erected 1968 by State Historical Survey Committee. (Marker Number 10400.)
Location. 30° 42.648′ N, 94° 56.226′ W. Marker is in Livingston, Texas, in Polk County. Marker is at the intersection of West Church Street (U.S. 190) and North Drew Street, on the right when traveling east on West Church Street. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Livingston TX 77351, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Locomotive No. 5 (a few steps from this marker); 1905 Courthouse Annex (approx. 0.2 miles away); Site of Old Andress Inn (was approx. ¼ mile away but has been reported missing. ); Polk County (approx. ¼ mile away); Polk County, C.S.A. (approx. ¼ mile away); Polk County Courthouse (approx. ¼ mile away); "Polk County Enterprise" (approx. 0.3 miles away); Old City Cemetery (approx. 0.4 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Livingston.
Categories. • Native Americans • Roads & Vehicles •
Credits. This page was last revised on December 19, 2016. This page originally submitted on December 16, 2016, by Jim Evans of Houston, Texas. This page has been viewed 419 times since then and 27 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on December 16, 2016, by Jim Evans of Houston, Texas. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.