Guanajuato in Municipality of Guanajuato, Mexico — The Central Highlands
The Temple of San Juan Bautista
ahora de San Francisco. Desde su
construcción a mediados del siglo XVIII,
hasta el 9 de sep. de 1828, este templo perteneció
al clero secular y se llamó de San Juan
Bautista, y en esa fecha pasó a la orden
Franciscana con el nombre actual.
City Council of 1989-91
Erected 1989 by Ayuntamiento de Guanajuato 1989-91.
Location. 21° 0.852′ N, 101° 15.113′ W. Marker is in Guanajuato, Guanajuato, in Municipality of Guanajuato. Marker is on Calle Manuel Doblado, on the left when traveling west. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 16 Calle Manuel Doblado, Guanajuato 36000, Mexico.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. The Temple of San Francisco (a few steps from this marker); House of Manuel Doblado Miguel Hidalgo and the Owl's Hill (within shouting distance of this marker); Ignacio Bartolache (within shouting distance of this marker); Admiral Federico Rómero Ceballos (about 120 meters away, measured in a direct line); Minting House of the State of Guanajuato (about 150 meters away); Vallejo Metals Processing Plant (about 150 meters away); Temple of San Diego (about 210 meters away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Guanajuato.
Categories. • Churches & Religion • Colonial Era • Man-Made Features •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 27, 2017. This page originally submitted on June 2, 2017, by J. Makali Bruton of Querétaro, Mexico. This page has been viewed 83 times since then and 2 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on June 2, 2017, by J. Makali Bruton of Querétaro, Mexico. 3, 4. submitted on June 27, 2017, by J. Makali Bruton of Querétaro, Mexico.