Near Lawrenceburg in Anderson County, Kentucky — The American South (East South Central)
Formerly Cove or Lillard Spring
Erected 1968 by Kentucky Historical Society & Kentucky Department of Highways. (Marker Number 1121.)
Location. 37° 57.937′ N, 84° 52.446′ W. Marker is near Lawrenceburg, Kentucky, in Anderson County. Marker is on U.S. 127 0.4 miles south of Gilberts Creek Road (Kentucky Route 513), on the left when traveling north. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Lawrenceburg KY 40342, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 8 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Hebron Church (here, next to this marker); Warwick/Oregon / Warwick (approx. 4.1 miles away); William H. Townsend (approx. 4.3 miles away); Kavanaugh School (approx. 5.1 miles away); Distinguished Officers - Alumni of Kavanaugh (approx. 5.1 miles away); Renowned Congressman Pioneer Teacher, 1779 / McAfee Station (approx. 7.6 miles away); a different marker also named Pioneer Teacher, 1779 / McAfee Station (approx. 7.8 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Lawrenceburg.
Categories. • Colonial Era • Exploration • War, US Civil •
Credits. This page was last revised on July 14, 2017. This page originally submitted on July 13, 2017, by Tom Bosse of Jefferson City, Tennessee. This page has been viewed 156 times since then and 22 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on July 13, 2017, by Tom Bosse of Jefferson City, Tennessee. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.