Elisha Morgan Mansion
John Hay, the owner in 1831, was the father of Mary Ann
Hay, first wife of David Huston. John, who was also Davidís
first cousin, sold the property to David in 1849. Davidís
second wife was Elizabeth Mack, daughter of Erastus
Mack, for whom Mack Road is named. In 1858, David
and Elizabeth Huston added the Greek Revival section
to the rear, with a sleeping porch, at a cost of $1000.
Erected by Friends of Elisha Morgan, Fairfield Parks and Recreation.
Location. 39° 18.654′ N, 84° 30.307′ W. Marker is in Fairfield, Ohio, in Butler County. Marker can be reached from Ross Road south of Mack Road, on the right when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is in Gilbert Farms Park. Marker is at or near this postal address: 6181 Ross Road, Fairfield OH 45014, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 6 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Elisha Morgan Farm Mansion (within shouting distance of this marker); Ezekiel Walker - Revolutionary War Soldier (approx. 0.7 miles away); First Children's International Summer Village
Categories. • Agriculture • Parks & Recreational Areas •
Credits. This page was last revised on April 24, 2018. This page originally submitted on April 22, 2018, by Rev. Ronald Irick of West Liberty, Ohio. This page has been viewed 56 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. submitted on April 22, 2018, by Rev. Ronald Irick of West Liberty, Ohio. • Andrew Ruppenstein was the editor who published this page.