Cotulla in La Salle County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
—Old San Antonio Road —
Daughters of the
and The State of Texas
Erected 1918 by The Daughters of the American Revolution & The State of Texas.
Marker series. This marker is included in the Daughters of the American Revolution marker series.
Location. 28° 26.218′ N, 99° 14.03′ W. Marker is in Cotulla, Texas, in La Salle County. Marker is at the intersection of Tilden Street (State Highway 97) and North Front Street, on the right when traveling east on Tilden Street. Touch for map. Marker is located beside the highway, facing north, in a small plaza on the east side of Front Street. Marker is in this post office area: Cotulla TX 78014, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 7 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. The Old San Antonio Road (here, next to this marker); La Salle County's First Artesian Well (about 600 feet away, measured in a direct line); Polish Immigrant Joseph Cotulla (about 600 feet away); Cotulla City Park (about 700 feet away); La Salle County (approx. 0.2 miles away); The First United Methodist Church of Cotulla (approx. 0.2 miles away); First Presbyterian Church of Cotulla (approx. 0.2 miles away).
More about this marker.
Categories. • Roads & Vehicles •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 15, 2018. This page originally submitted on June 13, 2018, by Cosmos Mariner of Cape Canaveral, Florida. This page has been viewed 69 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on June 13, 2018, by Cosmos Mariner of Cape Canaveral, Florida. • Andrew Ruppenstein was the editor who published this page.