Owings Mills in Baltimore County, Maryland — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Garrison Forest Church
(St. Thomas Parish)
Erected 1936 by State Roads Commission.
Location. 39° 24.824′ N, 76° 46.306′ W. Marker is in Owings Mills, Maryland, in Baltimore County. Marker is at the intersection of Reisterstown Road (Route 140) and St. Thomas Lane, on the right when traveling north on Reisterstown Road. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Owings Mills MD 21117, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 4 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. In Memory of William Maxwell Wood, MD (approx. 0.8 miles away); Trentham (approx. 1.5 miles away); Maryland State Veterans Cemetery (approx. 1.9 miles away); Lieutenant Milton Ernest Ricketts Memorial (approx. 1.9 miles away); Gwynnbrook State Farm No. 1 (approx. 2.1 miles away); Soldiers Delight (approx. 3.4 miles away); Original Bell of the Franklin Academy (approx. 3.5 miles away); Original Cornerstone of the Franklin Senior High School (approx. 3.5 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Owings Mills.
Categories. • Cemeteries & Burial Sites • Churches, Etc. • Colonial Era •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on August 13, 2007, by Bill Pfingsten of Bel Air, Maryland. This page has been viewed 2,526 times since then and 77 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. submitted on August 13, 2007, by Bill Pfingsten of Bel Air, Maryland. • J. J. Prats was the editor who published this page.