Near Findlay in Hancock County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Erected 1915 by Fort Findlay Chapter D.A.R.
Marker series. This marker is included in the Daughters of the American Revolution marker series.
Location. 40° 59.45′ N, 83° 39.08′ W. Marker is near Findlay, Ohio, in Hancock County. Marker is at the intersection of U.S. 68 and Ohio Route 15, on the right when traveling north on U.S. 68. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Findlay OH 45840, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 4 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Mason Chapel African Methodist Episcopal Church (approx. 2.8 miles away); Oesterlen Well Site / Old Mill Stream Fairgrounds (approx. 3.3 miles away); The Underground Railroad in Hancock County (approx. 3.3 miles away); First School Building (approx. 3.3 miles away); Hancock County Courthouse (approx. 3.3 miles away); Outstanding New Building, 1978 - 1979 (approx. 3.3 miles away); Hancock County Veterans Memorial (approx. 3.3 miles away); Congressional Medal of Honor Recipients (approx. 3.3 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Findlay.
Related markers. list of markers that are related to this marker. To better understand the relationship, study each marker in the order shown.
Also see . . . Hull's Road. This is a link to information provided by Ohio History Central, an online encyclopedia of Ohio History. (Submitted on August 13, 2010, by Dale K. Benington of Toledo, Ohio.)
Categories. • Native Americans • Roads & Vehicles • War of 1812 •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on September 13, 2009, by Dale K. Benington of Toledo, Ohio. This page has been viewed 1,017 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on September 13, 2009, by Dale K. Benington of Toledo, Ohio. • Craig Swain was the editor who published this page.