Brooklandville in Baltimore County, Maryland — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Erected by Rockland Village Homeowners Association, Inc. & Maryland Historical Society.
Location. 39° 24.025′ N, 76° 40.02′ W. Marker is in Brooklandville, Maryland, in Baltimore County. Marker is at the intersection of Ruxton Road (Maryland Route 133) and Falls Road (Maryland Route 25), on the left on Ruxton Road. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Brooklandville MD 21022, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 3 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Huntís Church (approx. 0.9 miles away); Nicholas Ruxton Moore The Colored Methodist Protestant St. Johnís Chapel of Baltimore County (approx. 1.3 miles away); Fire Power (approx. 1.9 miles away); The Garrison Fort (approx. 2.2 miles away); Brooklandwood Plantation (approx. 2.3 miles away); First Boy Scout Armory (approx. 2.3 miles away); Carroll Hunting Lodge (approx. 2.5 miles away).
Also see . . . Mordecai Gist 1743-1792. (Submitted on September 4, 2007, by Bill Pfingsten of Bel Air, Maryland.)
Categories. • Colonial Era • Industry & Commerce • Notable Persons • Railroads & Streetcars • Roads & Vehicles •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on September 3, 2007, by Bill Pfingsten of Bel Air, Maryland. This page has been viewed 2,200 times since then and 26 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on September 3, 2007, by Bill Pfingsten of Bel Air, Maryland. • J. J. Prats was the editor who published this page.