Milford in Oakland County, Michigan — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Civil War Memorial
Herber Lefavour Post no. 181 G.A.R.
A.J. McCall, J.E. Beaumont, G.W. Sturdevant
Erected 1888 by Grand Army of the Republic.
Location. 42° 34.915′ N, 83° 35.477′ W. Marker is in Milford, Michigan, in Oakland County. Marker is on Garden Road. In Oak Grove Cemetery next to the caretaker's building. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Milford MI 48381, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Oak Grove Cemetery (here, next to this marker); Mont Eagle (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Wells Brothers Foundry (approx. 0.6 miles away); Arthur's Park (approx. 0.6 miles away); Milford's Water Works Building (approx. 0.6 miles away); Pettibone Creek Hydroelectric Station (approx. ¾ mile away); Motley Lights (approx. ¾ mile away); A Ford Village Industry (approx. ¾ mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Milford.
Categories. • Cemeteries & Burial Sites • War, US Civil •
More. Search the internet for Civil War Memorial.
Credits. This page was last revised on October 26, 2018. This page originally submitted on January 21, 2010, by Al Barrera of Brownstown, Michigan. This page has been viewed 1,135 times since then and 15 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on January 21, 2010, by Al Barrera of Brownstown, Michigan. • Craig Swain was the editor who published this page.