Circleville in Williamson County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
David H. and Jerusha Dyches McFadin House
Erected 1965 by the State Historical Survey Committee. (Marker Number 9306.)
Location. 30° 38.376′ N, 97° 25.201′ W. Marker is in Circleville, Texas, in Williamson County. Marker can be reached from FM-1331. Touch for map. Marker can be seen on the house but is on private property and not accessible to public. Marker is in this post office area: Taylor TX 76574, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 5 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Cotton Cards Factory (approx. 0.9 miles away); Site of Moravia School (approx. 3½ miles away); Wilson Springs Cemetery (approx. 4 miles away); The Tenth Street United Methodist Church (approx. 4.4 miles away); Booth House (approx. 4.4 miles away); Birthplace of Governor Dan Moody (approx. 4½ miles away); The Taylor Public Schools (approx. 4½ miles away); Tucker-Smith House (approx. 4.6 miles away).
Also see . . .
1. Circleville, TX History. Williamson County Historical Commission. Includes history of the McFadin house. (Submitted on March 24, 2018, by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas.)
2. David H. McFadin. San Jacinto Museum of History (Submitted on March 24, 2018, by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas.)
Categories. • Notable Buildings • Notable Persons •
Credits. This page was last revised on March 24, 2018. This page originally submitted on March 20, 2010, by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas. This page has been viewed 776 times since then and 42 times this year. Photo 1. submitted on March 20, 2010, by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.
Editor’s want-list for this marker. A close-up photo of the marker. • Can you help?