Duluth in Saint Louis County, Minnesota — The American Midwest (Upper Plains)
Minnesota's Oldest Concrete Pavement
Dedicated in 1959 by the
St. Louis County and Minnesota Historical Societies
Duluth Chamber of Commerce
and City of Duluth
Erected 1959 by the St. Louis County and Minnesota Historical Societies, Duluth Chamber of Commerce, and City of Duluth.
Marker series. This marker is included in the Minnesota Historical Society marker series.
Location. 46° 48.941′ N, 92° 4.478′ W. Marker is in Duluth, Minnesota, in Saint Louis County. Marker is at the Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Duluth MN 55812, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 3 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Boat House and Pier (approx. 1.1 miles away); Glensheen, A Family Legacy (approx. 1.2 miles away); The History of the Duluth Rose Garden (approx. 1.2 miles away); Leif Erikson (approx. 1.3 miles away); Jay Cooke (approx. 1½ miles away); Clayton Jackson McGhie Memorial (approx. 2.1 miles away); Determined Mariner (approx. 2.6 miles away); Trotman Folding Stock Anchor (approx. 2.6 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Duluth.
Categories. • Roads & Vehicles •
More. Search the internet for Minnesota's Oldest Concrete Pavement.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on July 3, 2011, by Keith L of Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin. This page has been viewed 1,137 times since then and 60 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8. submitted on July 3, 2011, by Keith L of Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin.