Medford in Burlington County, New Jersey — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
The Dr. George Haines House
registered physician in
Medford. He helped organize
the County Agricultural Society
and a local bank. He built
this home for his bride in 1826.
Erected by Medford Historic Advisory Board. (Marker Number 21.)
Location. 39° 54.049′ N, 74° 49.412′ W. Marker is in Medford, New Jersey, in Burlington County. Marker is at the intersection of N Main Street (County Route 431) and Branch Street, on the right when traveling north on N Main Street. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Medford NJ 08055, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Ely Hall (within shouting distance of this marker); A Sears Roebuck House (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); The Dr. Josiah Reeve House (about 400 feet away); The Stacy Prickett House (about 500 feet away); The Weeks-Bowker House (about 500 feet away); Milton Allenís School (about 500 feet away); First House on Bank Street (about 600 feet away); Nine South Main Street (about 600 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Medford.
Also see . . . Historic Sites in Medford, NJ. West (Submitted on July 17, 2011, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey.)
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on July 17, 2011, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey. This page has been viewed 628 times since then and 45 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on July 17, 2011, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey.