Atlanta in Fulton County, Georgia — The American South (South Atlantic)
Saint Luke’s Episcopal Church
1864 - 1964
Erected 1964 by Georgia Historical Commission. (Marker Number 060-193.)
Marker series. Georgia Historical Society/Commission marker series.
Location. 33° 45.98′ N, 84° 23.119′ W. Marker is in Atlanta, Georgia, in Fulton County. Marker is on Peachtree Street 0.1 miles south of Pine Street, on the right when traveling north. Touch for map. The marker stands in front of the church. Marker is at or near this postal address: 435 Peachtree Street, Atlanta GA 30308, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Baltimore Block (approx. ¼ mile away); Saint Joseph's (approx. 0.3 miles away); Historic Site (approx. 0.4 miles away); The Georgian Terrace Hotel (approx. 0.4 miles away); James J. Andrews (approx. half a mile away); Dr. John S. Pemberton (approx. half a mile away); The Evangelical Lutheran Church of the Redeemer (approx. 0.6 miles away); The Winecoff Fire (approx. 0.6 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Atlanta.
Also see . . . Saint Luke's Episcopal Church. (Submitted on December 31, 2011, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia.)
Categories. • Churches & Religion • War, US Civil •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on December 29, 2011, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. This page has been viewed 441 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on December 29, 2011, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. • Craig Swain was the editor who published this page.