Willow Street in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
The stones, timbers, and rafters used in this structure were preserved from the "Heine" Weber Barn, which was built in the Weaverland Community before the Revolutionary War.
Erected 1982 by Lancaster Mennonite Historical Society.
Location. 39° 58.783′ N, 76° 15.65′ W. Marker is in Willow Street, Pennsylvania, in Lancaster County. Marker can be reached from Hans Herr Drive. Touch for map. Located on the property of the Hans Herr Historic site. Marker is in this post office area: Willow Street PA 17584, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 4 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Heine Weber Smokehouse (within shouting distance of this marker); Millstones (within shouting distance Herr House (approx. 0.8 miles away); Martin Meylin’s Gunshop (approx. 1.2 miles away); Boehm's Chapel (approx. 1.3 miles away); Birthplace of the Pennsylvania Rifle (approx. 1.3 miles away); Founded 1791 Boehms Chapel (approx. 1.4 miles away); Conestoga Navigation Company (approx. 3.1 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Willow Street.
Also see . . . Hans Herr House Museum website. (Submitted on August 2, 2013, by Bill Pfingsten of Bel Air, Maryland.)
Categories. • Agriculture • Colonial Era • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on July 30, 2013, by Nate Davidson of Salisbury, Maryland. This page has been viewed 348 times since then and 45 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on July 30, 2013, by Nate Davidson of Salisbury, Maryland. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.