Allegan in Allegan County, Michigan — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Allegan Civil War Monument
of our Nation
1861. — 1865.
Location. 42° 31.674′ N, 85° 51.066′ W. Marker is in Allegan, Michigan, in Allegan County. Marker is at the intersection of Hubbard Street and Chestnut Street, on the right when traveling west on Hubbard Street. Touch for map. Marker is located at the southeast corner of the County Courthouse complex. Marker is in this post office area: Allegan MI 49010, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 8 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Allegan County (here, next to this marker); Episcopal Church of Good Shepherd (about 500 feet away, measured in a direct line); Welcome to Allegan (about 500 feet away); James E. Mahan Park (about 800 feet away); The Second Street Bridge (approx. 0.2 miles away); Welcome to Pine Creek (approx. 7.8 miles away); Hopkins Township Veterans Memorial (approx. 8.1 miles away); Welcome to the Village of Hopkins (approx. 8.1 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Allegan.
Categories. • War, US Civil •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on November 1, 2013, by Duane Hall of Abilene, Texas. This page has been viewed 532 times since then and 64 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on November 1, 2013, by Duane Hall of Abilene, Texas.