Arlington in Arlington County, Virginia — The American South (Mid-Atlantic)
Original Federal Boundary Stone SW 7
In 2001, this school represents Arlington's boundless horizon.
Arlington County Virginia Bicentennial
200 Years of Community
Marker series. This marker is included in the Original Federal Boundary Stones marker series.
Location. 38° 51.737′ N, 77° 7.963′ W. Marker is in Arlington, Virginia, in Arlington County. Marker can be reached from 5995 S. 5th Rd.. Touch for map. This marker is on the grounds of the Kenmore Middle School. From the parking lot at the entrance, head left to an asphalted walking path. The marker is about 100 yards along the path to the left. Marker is in this post office area: Arlington VA 22204, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Moses Ball Grant (approx. ¼ mile away); Carlin Community Hall (approx. 0.3 miles away); The Ball-Carlin Cemetery (approx. 0.4 miles away); John Ball House (approx. 0.4 miles away); Glencarlyn Station (approx. half a mile away); Carlin Springs Mary Carlin House (approx. 0.6 miles away); Lincoln Reviews Troops at Bailey’s Crossroads (approx. 0.6 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Arlington.
Regarding Original Federal Boundary Stone SW 7. This marker is probably in error, with the stone being one of the original Federal boundary stones set in 1791-1792 (SW 7).
Categories. • Colonial Era • Man-Made Features •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on September 3, 2015, by J. Makali Bruton of Querétaro, Mexico. This page has been viewed 247 times since then and 49 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on September 3, 2015, by J. Makali Bruton of Querétaro, Mexico.