The Falls in Colchester County, Nova Scotia — The Atlantic Provinces
St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church
The Falls, Nova Scotia
— 1872 - 2002 —
Mr. John R. Hayman
and was contracted to be
built for the sum of one
thousand, four hundred
thirty two dollars.
The closing service for
St. Andrew's Presbyterian
Church was held
December 1, 2002
Location. 45° 38.387′ N, 63° 13.321′ W. Marker is in The Falls, Nova Scotia, in Colchester County. Marker is at the intersection of Nova Scotia Route 311 and Balmoral Road (Nova Scotia Route 256), on the left when traveling north on Provincial Route 311. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: The Falls, Nova Scotia B0K 1V0, Canada. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 7 other markers are within 13 kilometers of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Balmoral Grist Mill (approx. 2.2 kilometers away); Local Granite Stone (approx. 2.2 kilometers away); Turbines: From Direct to Indirect Power Production (approx. 2.2 kilometers away); Sutherland Sawmill Turbine (approx. 2.2 kilometers away); War Memorial (approx. 9.9 kilometers away); Naval Encounter at Tatamagouche Duncan MacLanders and Johanne Faulkner (approx. 12 kilometers away).
Categories. • Cemeteries & Burial Sites • Churches & Religion • Man-Made Features •
More. Search the internet for St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church.
Credits. This page was last revised on September 11, 2017. This page originally submitted on September 11, 2017, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 79 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on September 11, 2017, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania.