Santo Domingo, Distrito Nacional, Dominican Republic
The Chapel of the Hospital of Saint Lazarus
Perteneció al Hospital de Leprosos ya desaparecido. Estaba concluida en 1759
This chapel belonged to the Leper Hospital, no longer in existence. It was completed in 1759.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Charity & Public Work • Churches & Religion • Colonial Era • Man-Made Features.
Location. 18° 28.446′ N, 69° 53.413′ W. Marker is in Santo Domingo, Distrito Nacional. Marker is on Calle Santome just north of Calle Santiago Rodríguez, on the left when traveling north. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Santo Domingo, Distrito Nacional 10210, Dominican Republic. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. The Church of Saint Michael (approx. 0.2 kilometers away); President Coronel Francisco Alberto Caamaño (approx. 0.3 kilometers away); La Trinitaria Secret Society (approx. 0.3 kilometers away); Francisco del Rosario Sánchez The Church of Our Lady of Carmen (approx. 0.3 kilometers away); Spanish Refugees of 1939 (approx. 0.4 kilometers away); Luisa Ozema Pellerano de Henríquez (approx. 0.4 kilometers away); Dominican Resistance to the US Invasion of 1965 (approx. 0.4 kilometers away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Santo Domingo.
Credits. This page was last revised on March 10, 2018. It was originally submitted on March 10, 2018, by J. Makali Bruton of Querétaro, Mexico. This page has been viewed 107 times since then and 8 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on March 10, 2018, by J. Makali Bruton of Querétaro, Mexico.