Tula de Allende in Municipality of Tula de Allende, Hidalgo, Mexico — The Central Highlands
Este edificio, cuyo acceso se encontraba hacia el lado sur, tiene una secuencia de ocupación de 1000 años.
Después del apogeo de la antigua ciudad de Tula fue reocupada en tiempos aztecas y en la época colonial.
Pie de dibujo: Vista posterior
This building, which had its main access on the south side, has a 1000-year history of occupation.
After the ancient city of Tula reached its peak of development, it was reoccupied in Aztec time and again in the Colonial period.
Caption: A reverse view
Erected by CONACULTA y INAH.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Anthropology & Archaeology • Architecture • Man-Made Features • Native Americans.
Location. 20° 3.766′ N, 99° 20.473′ W. Marker is in Tula de Allende, Hidalgo, in Municipality of Tula de Allende. Marker can be reached from Tula-Pachuca Carretera just north of Entrada Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Tula de Allende, Hidalgo 42800, Mexico. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Pyramid C and the Adoratory (about 90 meters away, measured in a direct line); The Wall of Skulls (about 120 meters away); Ball Court 2 (about 120 meters away); Pyramid B (about 150 meters away); The Temple of Pyramid B (about 150 meters away); The Burnt Palace (about 150 meters away); El Coatepantli (Wall of Snakes) (about 210 meters away); Ball Court 1 (approx. 0.3 kilometers away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Tula de Allende.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 8, 2018. It was originally submitted on June 8, 2018, by J. Makali Bruton of Querétaro, Mexico. This page has been viewed 54 times since then and 8 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on June 8, 2018, by J. Makali Bruton of Querétaro, Mexico.