Casa de los Leones
Edificio reconstruido y ampliado a dos plantas entre 1920 y 1926. El portal vestigio de la construcción original de fecha próxima a 1550. Ultima reconstrucción 1992-1996.
House of the Lions
This building was reconstructed and enlarged to two floors between 1920 and 1926. The entryway is a remnant of the original construction from around 1550. The last reconstruction was done from 1992-1996.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Colonial Era • Man-Made Features.
Location. 11° 55.865′ N, 85° 57.208′ W. Marker is in Granada. Marker is on Avenida Guzmán just north of Calle la Libertad, on the right when traveling north. Avenida Guzmán is pedestrian-only in front of the marker. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Granada 43000, Nicaragua. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 18 kilometers of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Tribute to Nicaraguan Independence Leaders (a few steps from this marker); William Walker's Stables (within shouting distance of this marker); Rubén Darío in Granada Father Rafael Villavicencio (about 120 meters away, measured in a direct line); María Romero Meneses (about 150 meters away); Garibaldi in Granada (about 180 meters away); La Gran Francia (about 210 meters away); Carlos Ulloa A. (approx. 16.3 kilometers away in Masaya). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Granada.
Credits. This page was last revised on May 10, 2019. It was originally submitted on May 10, 2019, by J. Makali Bruton of Querétaro, Mexico. This page has been viewed 104 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on May 10, 2019, by J. Makali Bruton of Querétaro, Mexico.