Sonoma in Sonoma County, California — The American West (Pacific Coastal)
The Last Mission
The Mission was later built at its present site in Sonoma
Erected by Cline Cellars, Cannard Fund of the General Vallejo Memorial Association Annex To The Sonoma Valley Historical Society.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Churches & Religion • Notable Events • Notable Places • Settlements & Settlers. A significant historical month for this entry is July 1896.
Location. 38° 12.88′ N, 122° 27.313′ W. Marker is in Sonoma, California, in Sonoma County. Marker is on Arnold Drive (California Route 121), on the right when traveling southTouch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 24737 Arnold Drive, Sonoma CA 95476, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 6 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Mission San Francisco Solano de Sonoma (approx. 0.2 miles away); Embarcadero – St. Louis (approx. 2 miles away); Temelec Hall (approx. 4.3 miles away); a different marker also named Temelec Hall (approx. 4.3 miles away); Lakeville-Donahue Landing (approx. 5.1 miles away); Nash-Patton Adobe (approx. 5.2 miles away); Sonoma Valley Women’s Club (approx. 5.2 miles away); The Sonoma Community Center (approx. 5.3 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Sonoma.
Additional keywords. California Missions
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on January 15, 2009, by Syd Whittle of Mesa, Arizona. This page has been viewed 1,954 times since then and 30 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on January 15, 2009, by Syd Whittle of Mesa, Arizona.