Franklin in Williamson County, Tennessee — The American South (East South Central)
Berry’s Chapel Church of Christ
Erected by Williamson County Historical Society.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Agriculture • Churches & Religion.
Location. 35° 58.713′ N, 86° 53.314′ W. Marker is in Franklin, Tennessee, in Williamson County. Marker can be Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1777 S Berrys Chapel Rd, Franklin TN 37069, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 3 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Berry’s Chapel Stone Wall / Berry's Chapel Community (within shouting distance of this marker); Leigh-Morgan Property at Grassland (approx. 1.4 miles away); Meeting of the Waters (approx. 1.9 miles away); Montpier (approx. 2 miles away); Forest Home (approx. 2.2 miles away); Natchez Trace Road (approx. 2.2 miles away); Grassland Community (approx. 2.3 miles away); a different marker also named Montpier (approx. 2.4 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Franklin.
Credits. This page was last revised on January 2, 2021. It was originally submitted on October 26, 2020, by Darren Jefferson Clay of Duluth, Georgia. This page has been viewed 55 times since then and 10 times this year. Photos: 1. submitted on October 26, 2020, by Darren Jefferson Clay of Duluth, Georgia. 2. submitted on January 2, 2021, by Darren Jefferson Clay of Duluth, Georgia. 3. submitted on October 26, 2020, by Darren Jefferson Clay of Duluth, Georgia. • Devry Becker Jones was the editor who published this page.